This is a plug and play OEM diagnostic system and includes everything you need to diagnose Isuzu Medium Duty Trucks just like the pros.
Tom’s Truck Center dedicated professional IT personnel will load the software onto the laptop and ensure latest version software and programming information is up to date.
A Factory Trained Professional Dealership Technician will test the operation on live trucks to ensure all functions of the software are working to factory specifications.
Isuzu software is not a yearly subscription and will not shut off. Isuzu does offer updates for programming information and this system comes with 6 months of free updates.
If you are doing a lot of programming and need to stay current Tom’s Truck Center does offer a way to stay current call 888-253-3789 for details.
- Refurbished Panasonic C-53 Semi Rugged Laptop
- Latest Version of Isuzu Software
- Interface module
- USB cable
- OBD2 Cable
The Panasonic tough book is the factory recommended laptop to use with Isuzu Diagnostic Software. This refurbished tough book can withstand accidental drops that can happen in the shop.
- Fully Customizable
- Intel Core i5-3320M 2.60GHz
- 320GB 4GB WiFI
- HDMI, VGA out, 4 USB ports, Serial Port (RS232)
- Super Multi CDRW /DVDRW Drive, Lightweight Battery w/AC Adapter
- 3′ Drop Rating, Spill Resistant, Magnesium Alloy Case, Shock Mounted HDD
- Factory Certified Reconditioned
- 4 GB Ram
- Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
OEM Software Features
- Main Screen
- Front screen overview
- How to select a vehicle
- How to use software update
- Recent bulletin overview
- How to view/search bulletins
- After Selecting Vehicle
- In-depth look at the table of content format
- How to use search info
- In-depth look at schematics
- Scan Tool Contents:
- Data list
- Output tests
- Controller Programming
- In-depth look at controller replacing / reprogramming / calibration updating
- Injector flow programming
- Speedo calibration
- Vehicle option programming (PTO, etc.)
- Utility Functions
- In-depth look at saved snapshots
- In-depth look at saved freeze frames
- Failure report information
Software Also Includes:
- TSB Access
- Wire Diagrams
- Service Manual Access 1996 to Present
Allows technicians to enter injector codes into the ECM whenever the injectors are replaced. Allows for ECM re-flashing. Performs all the same testing & adjustments as the dealer version.
The purchase of this equipment also includes 6 months of trucktechhelp.com
In-house Technical Support Service a $600.00 Value.
Some answers to issues you will not find in a manual, We have experienced professionals to look to for answers.
Please allow 7 to 10 business days for loading and testing software.