Isuzu Engine Diagnostic & Driveability Training Manual
This 128 page download training manual is a designed for the experienced Service Technician and covers:
- An overview of the 4HK and 6HK series fuel and engine management systems, including inputs and outputs of the ECM, along with sensor operation.
- Proper engine diagnostic procedures
- A basic understanding of the VNT turbocharger on both the 4HK and 6HK engines.
- A basic understanding of cam timing, valve adjustment and fuel injection pump timing procedures.
- PTO operation and programming
- Vehicle option programming
- Diesel fuel testing
- Diesel particular filter (DPF)
- Special Tools
- Tech Tips
This is an Isuzu factory training manual designed to trained factory technicians
You will need Adobe Reader to view this file.
Customers who bought this, also loved
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.
There are no reviews yet.